Welcome to Kirkcaldy4All’s website. Our Business Improvement District is delivering a Business Plan voted for by non-domestic rate-payers within the BID area. Our vision is …
“To promote Kirkcaldy Town Centre as a place where people want to work, shop and spend their leisure time in a welcoming environment which is customer focused and investment-friendly”.
Working with our levy-payers, partner organisations and community stakeholders, we have 10 core objectives, to:
- Create a well promoted and vibrant town centre
- Increase the number and quality of events within the town
- Create a family friendly atmosphere
- Attract more visitors and increase spend
- Raise Kirkcaldy’s profile by improving people’s perception of the town
- Help create a safe and welcoming town centre
- Create a cleaner, more attractive town centre
- Help businesses to make cost savings
- Address green issues in a positive programme of development
- Support partner and stakeholder organisations to the benefit of Kirkcaldy
Our office is at 189a High Street (KY1 1JA). Our office opening hours are Monday to Friday, 0900-1700.
You are most welcome to visit but we’d like to flag that – as a small team – our time is often spent in the town centre. If you are able to give us some notice, we can ensure we are there to meet you. Please either call 01592 640040 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to seeing you.
To contact any member of the team, please use their details below:
Bill Harvey, BID Manager | Mob: 07890707971 | Email: email@example.com
Laura Laird, BID Coordinator | Tel: 01592 640040 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dennise Lazmirski, BID Administrator | Tel: 01592 640040 |Email: email@example.com
Sally Fraser, BID Ambassador | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org