This site is delivered by Kirkcaldy4All – the Business Improvement District for Kirkcaldy town centre.
This site is delivered by:
Kirkcaldy4All ??? the Business Improvement District for Kirkcaldy town centre.
We are committed to protecting all users??? privacy. We will only use information collected lawfully in accordance with current legislation. This includes information submitted voluntarily by users through a form or gathered automatically as you visit this site.
IMPORTANT: DO NOT SUBMIT ANY SENSITIVE OR PRIVATE INFORMATION through this site except through acknowledged secure areas. We accept NO RESPONSIBILITY WHATSOEVER for data submitted through insecure areas of this website.
Data Controller: Kirkcaldy4All.
The Data Protection Officer, Kirkcaldy4All Ltd, 189a High Street, Kirkcaldy KY1 1JA or you can email your request to email@example.com.
When contacting us, please provide your full name, email address and full postal address.
Providing data about other people: by giving us information about another person you are confirming that you have sought and they have given you their consent to provide the information to us.
Communicating with you: it is very important to us that we provide a service that meets your expectations. This section explains the information we collect and how we use your data to communicate with you. By submitting your contact details, we may contact you or send you promotion & marketing materials from time to time. We will give you the opportunity to refuse any marketing email from us in the future by unsubscribing from our database.
- Submitted Information
- Wi-Fi Service: the information you provide when you log in to Kirkcaldy4All???s free Wi-Fi service in the town. This will be information that is either completed by you on the Registration Form or information that you agree to share by using your social media account to log in. This enables us to see your shared social media profile via our Data Processor.
- Competitions: the information you provide when you agree to enter a competition run by Kirkcaldy4All, exclusively or in partnership with identified third parties.
- Sign-ups: the information you provide when signing up to communication ??? be it e-shots, surveys, newsletters or similar.
- Device Information: Information about the device you are using when logging on to the town???s Wi-Fi service ??? your mobile phone, tablet or laptop.
- Location Information: If you have ???location??? enabled on your device, we are able to collect information on where you have logged on, where you have been (within the network’s range) and where you have ended your Wi-Fi session.
- Network Information: We collect information from your device on the IP addresses, internet service providers, clickstream data, browser type, language, viewed and exit pages as well as date/time data.
- Additional Information: Whilst you are online using the Wi-Fi service, we also collect information on the websites your device visits: we do not collect any information you use when making any financial transactions.
- How we store your data: Data gathered from your online activity whilst using the Wi-Fi service is stored by our Data Processor on secure servers in accordance with regulations for 13 months: data provided that generates our email database is stored for such time until you unsubscribe or until we unsubscribe you.
- How your data is used: Your data may be used in a number of ways to improve how we understand you as a customer and how we communicate with you: this may include:
- understanding how your device moves within the town (when location is switched on)
- sending you notifications that might cover news, events, promotional offers and emergency updates as deemed relevant from time to time
- Who uses your data: You data may be used by the Data Processor (where your data is being collected through the Wi-Fi service), the Data Controller (Kirkcaldy4All) and no one else. The only eventuality where we share data is when it is provided to regulatory bodies under a legal obligation to protect our own legal rights, if someone???s safety is at risk or if there is a security risk to others. We do not share or sell your data to any third party.
- Accessing your data: You can access your data (used when signing in to the Wi-Fi service) at any time via your Profile Portal. Beyond this, you can request the data we hold on you at any time by contacting the Data Controller as detailed above.
- Are essential in order to enable you to move around the site and use its features. Without them, some services (i.e. shopping baskets, electronic payment, etc.) can???t be provided.
- Collect information about how visitors use a site, i.e. which pages are viewed most often, etc. These cookies do not collect information that identifies a visitor: all information is anonymous. This feature is only used to improve the site???s functionality.
- Permit the website to remember choices you have made; this might include your user name, your specified language or your region) and they provide enhanced, more personal features to enhance the user experience. These cookies can also be used to remember changes made: fonts, font size and other parts of site pages that you can customise. They may also be used to provide services you have requested ??? such as video streaming or comments made on the Blog. The information collected might be anonymised and they can???t track your browsing activity on other sites.
- Improve the overall user experience and enable some of the functionality provided by this Blog site.
- PLEASE BE AWARE that some cookies are placed by third party service providers (i.e. social media like/follow buttons) who perform some of the functions listed. Some of these services may track your behaviour on other websites over which we have no control.
- Analytical Data: This website also uses Google Analytics to allow us to monitor how users use our website. As part of this activity, if you have a Google account and have allowed Google to associate your web and app browsing history so that you may receive personalised ads then Google may collect a Google identifier which allows them to identify your Google account when you are using this website. If you require further information or wish to opt out of Google Analytics Remarketing and Advertising Reporting Features then please visit??Google???s currently available opt-outs.