KIRKCALDY CHRISTMAS STAR TRAIL
PRIZE DRAW TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- No purchase necessary to enter the prize draw
- The Promoter is Kirkcaldy 4 All
- This prize draw is open to UK residents aged 18 and over, with the exception of employees of the Promoter, their families, agents and anyone else connected with this promotion.
- Entries must be received 1700 GMT on 6 January 2020. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries which are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach the Promoter by the relevant closing date for any reason. Proof of sending or posting is not proof of receipt. Entries become the property of the Promoter and are not returned.
- Only one entry per person. No entrant may win more than one prize.
- All correctly completed entries will be entered into a prize draw which will take place on 10th January. The first entry drawn will be the winner.
- The prize is a £100 shopping voucher.
- The winner will be notified by email or telephone by 17th January 2020. If the prize is unclaimed after 30 days the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
- To obtain details of the winner please email email@example.com within 4 weeks of the closing date.
- The Promoter will use any data submitted by entrants only for the purposes of running the prize draw. By entering this prize draw, all entrants consent to the use of their personal data by the Promoter for the purposes of the administration of this prize draw and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented.
- The winners agree to take part in reasonable post-event publicity and to the use of their names and photographs in such publicity.
- The Promoter may disqualify any entrant whose entry doesn’t not comply with these terms and conditions or who, in the Promoter’s sole determination, has acted in a manner that is fraudulent, dishonest or unjust to other entrants including, without limitation, tampering with the operation of the prize draw, manipulation or rigging votes, hacking, deceiving, cheating or by harassing or threatening other entrants or a representative of the Promoter.
- By entering the prize draw, each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of Scotland.